About WellnessWiz Natural Health Consultations
By Janine Tips, WellnessWiz Consultation Coordinator
The WellnessWiz™ Consulting Program.
WellnessWiz Jack Tips is dedicated to one primary goal in his consulting practice—to help your body heal itself and live in efficient cellular metabolic health according to its inherent blueprint. His life-long quest to help people experience the best of health has resulted in his becoming an excellent and effective practitioner of the natural healing arts.
Jack Tips, [Certified Clinical Nutritionist, License: NY] pioneered the WellnessWiz three-faceted health restoration and maintenance approach to health that many practitioners and beneficiaries consider to be the most comprehensive natural health improvement program today. Your health evaluation is an individualized process and often includes lab testing, questionnaires and his differential evaluation process (how he understands your case.) Follow up visits further define the efficacy of your program and serve to measure your improvement process. "You are biochemically unique and your body requires an individualized approach."
Though teaching and speaking worldwide on subjects such as his PACT™ Probiotic Advanced Colonization Technique, Thyroid Health, and A New Model For Detoxification (Detox Done Right™), WellnessWiz Jack maintains a dedicated, clinical practice limited to a small caseload so he can devote the necessary time and attention to providing the highest quality, most well thought out programs. Consulting is an occupation he dearly loves. Helping people experience the dynamic vitality of the natural health therapies is literally part of his life-mission.
When you request a consultation, please know it is our sincere desire that the WellnessWiz Program provide you the knowledge, health and freedom to enhance every minute of your life. I look forward to visiting with you and helping you to experience a greater self-awareness of how to live a more healthy life. Best Wishes In Your Health Endeavors!
You can send this form to request an appointment now, or scroll down below it for much more information and downloads. Note: This form goes to the clinic manager who will contact you right away.
More About Consultations
• Phone Consultations are an effective way to consult without the time and expense of travel to the office. Jack Tips has developed a phone interview method and differential analysis of your individual concerns that yields a very accurate understanding of your case, and thus provides excellent results. If lab tests are necessary, they are arranged.
The benefit of this method is that you can consult from practically anywhere in the world without travel time and expense. This first consultation is scheduled for 2 hours and lasts 1.5 hours leaving time for "Research, Repertorization, & Reviewing" the Materia Medica and other reference guides.
• SKYPE Consultations. For people who prefer "eye to eye" and not just "ear to ear," conversations, and for people overseas, Skype is a tool that facilitates audio/visual connection. Just provide your Skype name when making your appointment.
A typical custom-designed program may include:
1) A "constitutional" or "acute" homeopathic remedy, (not included in "bundled" programs as it requires direct communication)
2) An herbal-nutrition (tissue-support, cell-metabolic) program
3) A supplemental/dietary foundation
4) Dietary adjustments (read The Pro-Vita! Plan For Optimal Nutrition available at this site's bookstore), and
5) Reading/educational lifestyle materials.
“Within each individual is a powerful healing ability.
For the body to correct its confusion, the remedial program must harness that force
to improve health in its many levels.” – Jack Tips
• Follow-up Consultations. So very, very important! Subsequent consultations are scheduled for 30-minutes within a month of starting your program to ascertain if you are on track for the alleviation of health concerns, and to make course corrections based on your body's input.
The process of both homeopathy and clinical nutrition is based on input and course corrections. Consulting is really ALL ABOUT THE FOLLOWUPS!
Most people notice beneficial changes occurring within the first month of starting their programs. The body improves at its own pace, and your program must support and cooperate with your body’s innate restorative processes rather than having it dictate specific demands. Today, more than ever, there are "prerequisite" programs required by virtually everyone. Further, the goal of remedial work is that your body is able to fend for itself once improved health is realized--thus no dependency on supplements, beyond comprehensive daily nutrition support. Follow up consultations are critical to ensure that optimal health is not an elusive idea, but becomes a practical reality. They are a listening to the body's dialog about what it needs to heal itself!
“The beneficial effects of the natural approach to health are cumulative.
Once the improvement trend begins, my job is to encourage it until the body can function optimally
on its own. This is often best done by listening, not dictating,
and then supporting the body’s innate processes.” – Jack Tips
Learn More About Wellness Wiz Consultations
- What To Expect: Click Here
- Your First Visit: Click Here
- Relief Care: Click Here
- Improvement Care: Click Here
- Wellness Care: Click Here
Cost of WellnessWiz Consulting, Supplements, Lab Fees
WellnessWiz consultations are based on securing the appointment, not necessarily a function of time. Generally, Jack Tips spends additional time with cases after the appointment and there are no added fees. If less than the allotted time is used, Jack may reduce the fee. In all WellnessWiz dealings, we want what is right for the consultee, fair for both, and truly earned.
Supplement programs are based on WellnessWiz Jack Tips’ concept of Comprehensive Support meaning to “give the body an offer it can’t refuse to move itself toward optimal health.” This means that various cellular metabolic functions must be addressed as well as overall, general nutrition.
Jack Tips teaches the importance of complete, whole-body nutrition support (vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, amino acids, phyto-nutrients, and nutrient factors) as a foundation, plus intracellular metabolic nutrients that help the body move toward more optimal health.
Lab Tests & Lab Fees
Frequently a functional lab test is necessary to: 1) reveal an imbalance, 2) provide an insight to a hidden causative factor, 3) provide a baseline metric, 4) confirm a theory, and to 5) prove efficacy of a program.
Forms & Self-Help Info
Click on the forms you need:
Publications of Possible Interest (Click to Download)
Basic Guidelines -- KISS (Keep It Simple & Smart)
• Punctuality. WellnessWiz Jack endeavors to be on time for appointments (and does a really fine job of staying on time!) We do ask that you allow up to 12 minutes leeway as occasionally (very rarely!) a necessary "running overtime" can occur prior to your appointment. If you need to reschedule, then we will gladly accommodate your needs.
• Consulting fees are due at time of service. A credit card is required to hold an appointment time.
• Shipments. Products are shipped when payment received.
• Appointments are secured by credit card, but no charges applied until after your visit.
• Missed appointments. We understand that life can get a bit demanding. No worries. We're forgiving. We will call you to reschedule. If there are repeated occurrences, ask WellnessWiz Jack for a "punctuality remedy :-) and we'll phone you, not only the routine "day before" confirming call, but an hour before your appointment as well.
• Product Returns. In the rare instance you would like to return an unopened supplement of your own volition (not because of a mistake outside your control), you can return the product for a refund minus a 15% restocking fee. Returned products do not go back into inventory, but instead are used in charitable outreach programs. Of course any instances outside your choice (shipping errors, etc.), a full refund is applied.
• Our Guiding Principle. You, the Consultee, are "always right." Yep, even if you're in error--you're right with us! So relax! We're here to help. Our mission at Apple-A-Day is to help you enjoy your most optimal health and well being. It's simply the Golden Rule. Blessings!
Components of the Apple-A-Day Program
The WellnessWiz Program provides the most comprehensive natural health support available today. Through homeopathy to stimulate the body's innate healing mechanism; herbal and metabolic (cellular healing) nutrition for specific body system integrity; and dietary nutrition for whole-body, metabolic support; the WellnessWiz™ program is designed to improve your health comprehensively and synergistically.
• Classical Homeopathy - This system of natural healing is practiced in the classical method based on the 6th edition of the Organon of Medicine by Dr. Samuel Hahnemann. Thus, an important part of your health improvement program is founded on the totality of your symptoms—physical discomforts, emotional stresses, and mental orientations; in addition to other key factors such as: heredity (predisposition to types of ailments), causes and progression of symptoms, environmental factors, and your innate constitution. In classical homeopathy, only one remedy, the similimum, is given at a time. BE SURE TO READ THE ARTICLE at the link provided below.
Jack Tips is a graduate of the Hahnemann Academy of North America (C.Hom) and has devoted 30 years to studying and practicing classical homeopathy.
"Homeopathy ... cures a larger percentage of cases than any other method ... and is beyond a doubt safer and more economical and most complete ... science.” – Mahatma Gandhi
"No one knows better than the body about how to heal itself. Homeopathy elicits a pathway for the body's own adaptive resources to correct its expressions of discomfort.— Jack Tips
"Homeopathy is wholly capable of satisfying the therapeutic demands of this age better than any other system or school ...” – Dr. Charles Menninger, M.D.
Testimony: I suffered for over 20 years with terrible, debilitating menstrual cramps that kept me in bed for days. Thankfully I met WellnessWiz Tips on a particularly bad day. After taking a homeopathic remedy from my kit, in minutes I was able to function normally and go about my daily activities without being bed-ridden. What a gift homeopathy is! -- Phoebe Welburn, Fallbrook, CA
Note: In November, 2016, the Federal Trade Commission filed a notice that homeopathic pharmacies must provide proof that their remedies are effective. If not done, then they must state that there is no scientific evidence that their products work, that their "products claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700's that are not accepted by most medical experts" who, in fact, never took a course in homeopathy and have no experience with homeopathic case management.
• Dr. Dana Ulman writes: "Considering the long-time safety history of homeopathic medicines, it's surprising and even shocking that FTC would consider proposing new regulations now. One cannot help but wonder who or what is pulling their strings ... it is clear that this governmental agency is ignoring important scientific evidence, and one must wonder if they are protecting Big Pharma from competition more than protecting the consumer?"
• WellnessWiz Tips writes: "I'm not aware that homeopathic pharmacies make any claims for their products, other than that they are accurately made according to the tenets of the homeopathic pharmacopeia. The effectiveness of any remedy is based on a relationship between the person's innate vitality and its inherent desire to express optimal functionality. Homeopathic remedies do not 'treat' any disease whatsoever. They simply provide an organized frequency of information for the body to use, or not use, as it sees fit."
Testimony: For over 12 years, I would wake every morning with a terrible, throbbing headache covering the entire left side of my head. It would diminish as the day went on, and if I was lucky, it was tolerable by 4 or 5 p.m. My doctors had experimented on with the several drugs, none of which made any difference. WellnessWiz Tips explained something about a "pattern of inadaptability (I'm still not sure what that means), but what I do know that the very next morning, and ever after, there is no headache. –Pamela Chambers, Houston, TX
IMPORTANT: Want to know more about Classical Homeopathy?
Click Here for a brief article.
• Herbology - Another dimension to your program is balanced herbal nutrition. Herbal combinations can provide specific nutritional building blocks, cleansers, epigenetic factors, and tonification properties for the body’s vital structures--the cells.
Jack Tips trained as a protogé with Doc Wheelwright, one of the 20th Century's great herbal and eclectic healers. He has worked with herbs and herbal combinetic formulas for over 30 years.
Testimony: I love WellnessWiz Tips' philosophy on taking supplements. The idea is to give the body what it needs to perform better itself, then you can stop taking supplements and not use them as a crutch for the rest of your life. Good health means the body is able to function on its own. – Robert I., Escondido, CA
• Clinical Nutrition – Your cells are the cornerstones of your health. For the cells to function properly, the cell membranes must allow oxygen and glyco-proteins to pass through and wastes to exit. They also must communicate with other cells and the immune system. Further, the mitochondria (organelles inside your cells) must produce ATP—the energy of life. You program is designed for "cellular healing" to energize your cells so they can repair their DNA and contribute to your good health and longevity.
The Pro-Vita Plan for Optimal Health (book) is very helpful and contains information for you to design a nutritional plan to accelerate your results. Improving your diet, even in very simple ways can pay you a huge dividend in cellular energy. A companion to the Pro-Vita! material is the book, The Weight Is Over. Click HERE to move to the AppleADayPress website where you can order these books.
Jack Tips holds the esteemed C.C.N. (Certified Clinical Nutritionist) credential from the International & American Associations of Clinical Nutrition and is licensed in New York as a clinical nutritionist. He serves on the IAACN exam-writing board for their national exam underwritten by Columbia University.
Testimony: I have not felt this good in years, and my waist has gone from 42" to 33" just by following the simple suggestions that the Pro-Vita! and Weight Is Over spelled out for me. Rog Mathis, San Antonio, TX
To round out a complete nutritional foundation, WellnessWiz Tips often recommends and provides selected nutritional supplements for your basic and fundamental health support. He only uses the purest, most effective supplements he can find – the kind he takes himself. Thus, your program is truly a unique, comprehensive plan that allows your body to express its innate optimal health.
Your program usually provides therapies for three levels of your health simultaneously - the remedy (innate vitality), the therapeutic nutrition (tissue function support via herbal formulas and supplements), and the dietary nutrition (biochemical foundation). It observes respect for the body's inherent healing processes and meets the requirements of true natural healing. Generally, programs are gentle and effective. This is consistent with Dr. Samuel Hahnemann's insight that true healing is gentle, rapid, and lasting.
"Supplementation is much more than laying a foundation of nutrition. It must apply nutrients to address the key "points of leverage" to motivate the body's desire to restore its health to the most optimal expression. In the 21st Century, this is "cellular healing" -- supporting the cells' metabolic processes. Supplements can provide the body with "an offer it can't refuse" by helping remove "obstacles to cure" and supporting key tissues and their cellular-metabolic duties." -- Jack Tips
Testimony: "WellnessWiz Jack Tips introduced me to a supplement regimen that really helped. I was concerned when he said that it was 'self-limiting' and 'time to stop' to see if my body could continue it's new-found well-being on its own. Sure enough, he was right." -- Robin Thomas, Ft. Wayne, IN
At WellnessWiz, you will be able to take action to improve your health and increase your vitality so you can experience the most optimal level of health possible. We are honored by your visit, and thrilled to present and share this information with you. Our goal is that you gain insights, techniques, and information that contribute to your well being. We trust that you'll enjoy your time here and find information and programs that enhance your life.
Your Access To WellnessWiz Jack Tips
WellnessWiz Jack Tips maintains an "open door" policy. EMAIL notes go to Office Management for speedy reply. There is no charge for quick emails and his replies to your questions. They are essential to proper implementation of the program according to your individual needs. We're on the same team!
Should an interim communication result in research and changing your program to address an immediate concern, then a small fee may apply because it results in "new work" that moves your case forward. We practice the “Golden Rule” and fairness in each and every action. WellnessWiz Jack Tips welcomes hearing from you, and he is glad to share insights that make the programs work individually for you. Just makes sense!
Thank you very much. We look forward to being of service. -- Janine Tips, Director